Saturday, January 2, 2010

EmmaLynn's new bedroom


Well I have officially lost the "No Character Bedding" argument. (I didn't want to use Dora in case EmmaLynn changed her mind and Dorsey thought we should because it would make her happy.)

So EmmaLynn now has a Dora and Boots bedding set and although it isn't what I wanted I will admit it is kinda cute. However the problem is that I'm now going to have to find a way to decorate her room (curtains, pictures, rug, etc..)because the set only came with bedding and nothing else. I think I'm just going to have to pick colors out of the comforter and find fabric to match it.

All complaining aside EmmaLynn does like the bedding. She points to each little Dora and Boots on the sheets and proudly tells me who they are, and she hugs the pillow which is basically a big Dora face. So, although I think we will probably get stuck redoing it sooner then if we had just gotten butterflies or flowers at least for now she is very happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment